May 2, 2022

MONDAY MONDAY

I got my tippie toes done on Saturday. I was looking for yellow, but the sparkles make them look a little more golden:


Still plugging away on Red Bird Sampler:


Water therapy class this morning, followed by a healthy smoothie full of protein and good things:


Some new markers from the amazons that I've been playing with:


And my new nail wraps for the week.

 So now I'm going to settle in with papers and stitching and bliss out for the rest of the day. Happy Monday, Dearies! I hope your week has started on a swell note! Come tell me all about it!

3 comments:

  1. I love the Red Bird Sampler, it's my kind of colours. I have a physio appointment this morning then I'll see how I feel when I get back, before I decide what to do next 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday was one of the few not windy days in a month for working outside, so I did more yard cleanup. Today, a grandbaby cuddle and supply run. Tomorrow is looking like more outside work.
    Red Bird is looking good, I like the red/aqua combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounded like you had a wonderful Monday, Coni! Hope your Tuesday is just as blissful.

    ReplyDelete