May 14, 2022

HEY SPINSTER...OCD MUCH?

Well, I managed to stumble through yesterday without too many meltdowns. Each time I felt the tears come, I got myself out of the chair and tried to do something productive.

The results?

(Please don't judge. I have serious issues. Clearly, I do.)

(And I apparently place my Costco orders when I am extremely thirsty.)

(Thirsty in the physical way, and not in the way that causes me to post things on this here blog for attention.)




The other end of the dining room table is my desk (because somebody we know and love has taken over the desk in the cube room studio).

I did have a good reason for all of this craziness. Four bags of non-perishables for the Stamp out Hunger food collection this morning.


So now it's Saturday, and I'm getting my wits about me. First, a bit of breakfast/lunch, and then some Bosch, and then maybe a baseball game and Mass over at Notre Dame, followed by a dip in our newly opened pool!



So, Dearies. That's the report from here in Spinsterville today. I hope that your neck of the world is simply wonderful, and that you'll come tell me all about it!

7 comments:

  1. My corner of the world is quiet today and it is lovely. Hope you enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use those spinning things too, in a couple of cabinets. It's the huge spinning one in the lower cabinet corner that gets out of hand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job and a lovely day ahead of you to enjoy....sounds perfect! Love me some Bosch too..😁

    MaryO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on the pantry and the bags for the USPS drive! Were you able to get a dip in the pool? Happy Sunday, Coni!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautifully organized pantry! I hope Saturday was all you wished!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you love Bosch? Titus Welliver's father, Neil Welliver, was a well known artist who lived here in Maine. Titus also paints.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Been there done that. Love listening to his audio books. 🤗

    ReplyDelete