Mar 18, 2022

HOLEY, SCHMOLEY....


Well, well, well,

So THIS is what it's like to be a normally functioning human.

First up was labwork, then a visit to the gym downtown for a mile walk on the treadmill, then out to breakfast at a wonderful downtown restaurant:

Then home to take the cardboard out to the recycling, then to Starbucks for a cold brew fix, then back home to change clothes, and now I'm off to meet my new family physician, Dr Campbell.

(She went to St Mary's and IU Medical School, so she's practically family.)

(St Mary's is the all-female college across the street from Notre Dame, and where I'm prettysure my mom wanted me to go, but knew I'd pick Notre Dame because Dad went there, and despite that fact she knew it would overwhelm me,which it did. So there. Forever and ever. Amen.)

So Happy Friday, Deariex!

I'm off like a herd of turtles.

3 comments:

  1. I love reading about your daily plans, Coni 🙂 hope your Dr appointment went well 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the labwork went well and your appointment with the new family doctor smoothly. Enjoy your weekend, Coni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew....when was the last time you had that much energy and got that much done in one day? You put me to shame! Let us know how the new Dr is, oh, and about the labs.

    ReplyDelete