Feb 13, 2022

OH...WHAT FUN!

One of my lovely gifts from Rich was tickets to the Dinner Detective. We went last night, and it was so much fun! If you have one near you (there are 75 different groups throughout the US), it is a great way to spend an evening.

You assume an alias upon entering. 


Rich didn't really understand the idea of an alias...Jiggs is actually his nickname in real life. (He inherited it from his dad, who was also known as Jiggs. I think it has something to do with "junior" in Italian?)

So today I am recovering from our big night out...reading papers, slurping damn good, making little meatball sliders, changing my nail wraps, and then hopefully stitching my eyeballs out during the Super Bowl.

Happy Sunday, Dearies! I hope your day is wonderful! Come tell me all about it!

7 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to be out and about :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look radiant! Honest, you do! Your complexion just glows! Who cares how much you get done? Your skin tells us all how much healing is going on in your new body. No wonder you are tired! Your body is so very busy doing so very much growing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look terrific! Love your glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds such fun! What a great evening out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's a joke in there for a Dinner Detective outing and the punchline "the Jig(gs) is up" by I need another cuppa of morning coffee to get there.... 🤔

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, that sounded like fun! Glad you were able to get out and go there, Coni!

    ReplyDelete