Dec 7, 2021

WHEN A NAP MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE

I took a lovely snoozy nap yesterday afternoon and realized that it was essential to a successful nighttime stitching session. If I don't nap, my eyes just can't stay open after 8pm.


I realize that you probably can't see my progress, but I'm stitching five rows of t-shitch around the cup in a white Sparkle Braid.  Hopefully I'll finish it today and can finally move on to the cup itself.

Laundry and paperwork are on the agenda today. I'm hoping to make a good dent in all of the stuff that has piled up on the dining room table, and to get everything washed, dried, folded, and put away.

Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Looks great! Ain't it wonderful not to be tied to the d-chair? I'm happy dancing for you! Luv,
    MaryO

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I zoom I can see it and I bet it looks so sparkly in person!
    Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the nap helped with your stitching session, Coni! Love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. t-shitch... I must remember that for when stitching is not going well! :-). I could not see it on the phone, but now on the computer, Nice! I had no idea what t-stitch was, now I do.

    I hope to get the tree finished (been sitting for 2 days now) and vacuum up the decoration schmutz today. And stash the boxes on the attic steps. It's a mystery how crap can pile up so fast in so many places, and take so long to clear it up. I'm glad you continue to find more and more energy.

    ReplyDelete