Mar 10, 2021

BIZZY. BIZZY. BIZZY

I futzed almost all day yesterday. Happily, I finished all of the laundry and attended to a few other chores on the list, and finally hit the Happy Chair in the afternoon with Spring:

This is the "I" in Spring, and it will be done once I add some cute little sunflowers at the base of it. I think there might be a few little birds flitting here and there too.

I'm stitching this on 28ct Dubloon instead of the called-for 30ct Gardeners Blend. I guess the difference between 28ct and 30ct isn't that great and I probably would have been fine, but I am (surprise, surprise) a creature of habit.

We're off like a herd of turtles today, Dearies! Futzingday is upon us, and it's time to done our most festive Futzingday apparel and make merry!

4 comments:

  1. You are off to a good start on spring. Hope your Wednesday goes smoothly, Coni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herd of turtles!! I feel quite validated with that descriptor!! I think today it is sloth mode here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need a futz or two today! The dove cote is so cute. Make the picture yours with flowers and birdies - it will be gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute!! Love the fabric too :)

    ReplyDelete