Dec 14, 2020

MONDAY...IN WHICH WE MEET BALD SANTA


 He's not quite finished, but my bed time came upon me and it was time to find a pillow. I admit, my inner angels and little devils had quite an argument about being sensible, but in the end the BOSS of me prevailed and off to the big girl sleigh bed I went.

Hopefully I will have the energy to finish him this afternoon after treatment.

The snowflakes were flying a bit on my way here this morning, and I was happy that I remembered to wear a coat. I have a terrible habit of telling myself that I'm only going to be outside for a minute or two, dashing between car and door, and it's usually February before I'm properly bundled up.

Maybe I'm finally becoming a grown up?

Other than that...nothing new at all, Dearies. I did bring my Mindy needlepoint heart with me today, so if Buzzy cooperates I might get a few stitches in.

Happy Monday! Only ten sleeps until Christmas!

7 comments:

  1. I always tell everyone wear a coat because you never know if you might have car trouble. Who wants to set in the cold not me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Santa's gorgeous. Love the bushy eyebrows. I'm still plugging away at one of the MH calico quilted cats as a gift, but it won't be done by Christmas. Too much other stuff going on. If only I had a fourth of your speed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he's just lovely! And the hat is so pretty! You are a regular Speedy Gonzales here! Hope the d chair and Buzzy are kind to you. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bits board always looks so neat. Mine looks like a squirrel ran through it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh he is so cute! Hope you get along well today :)

    ReplyDelete