Oct 30, 2020

FRIDAY...

Hello, Dearies on a cold and cloudy Friday here in Hoosierville!

Nothing new to report. Buzzy and I are here in the d-chair doing our thing and trying to behave ourselves. If all goes according to plan I will come off treatment at 113.6kg...down considerably and closer to that 112kg goal!

I am attributing this to both the fasting and the vegetable soup, so I will make another pot of it tomorrow morning. Iced lemon water is also on the menu, and thanks to the Costco, I have a big bowl of them on the counter ready to go!

I finally got my favorite Sam Toft print up on the wall:

I think the clock looks a little goofy that low, so I might move it to the upper right. What do you think?

We're watching The Avenger movies in chronological order, and watched Captains America and Marvel. Well, JB Magoo watched them, and I listened to them as I stitched with my glasses off, but you get the idea.

I might switch to Hoity Toity this weekend, or I might not. I'm still loving those Pretty Pumpkins and might just keep going a bit longer.

The weekend is upon us! I hope yours blows your skirt up! Come tell me all about it!

 

5 comments:

  1. You are doing great! I do love the clock where you have it. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely evening - I tend to skip HRH's programmes by half watching and reading with the occasional looking up at the TV. I call that multi-tasking of the relaxing kind! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would move the clock up. good luck on the weight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo hoo on the weight loss!

    Everyone is used to clocks being but higher, but it think it's a fun surprise where it is! Save that upper spot for one of your needleworks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think if it were mine I would have to move the clock up higher. Just out of habit of looking for clocks higher up on the wall. But if it doesn't bother you, you should leave it.

    ReplyDelete