Sep 20, 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BOSCO

Today my little puppy nephew turns 15 years old. His name is Bosco Oliver Willowswamp, and he is not only my sister's baby...he was actually Stewey's biological cousin.  

Bosco is, quite possibly, the sweetest, funniest, and most dear little dog on the planet. He was an only child and brought into the family home very early, and we suspect that he lived in his playpen under a heat lamp for quite some time, because he needs to be warm and snuggly 24/7.

He was itty bitty as a baby and used to ride around inside my sister's jacket when they came to and fro between our houses. He is very well trained, completely into routines, loves to play with rocks, and snores like a little motorcycle.

Bosco and I have a very special bond as nephew and favorite aunt, as did Stewey with his Aunt Chrissy. I was blessed to spend a lot of time with him when he lived with me at Chez Spinster from time to time, and I miss him terribly.

He is in Arkansas with his mommie, and doing very well. Here are a few of my favorite snaps of him from years past:




 

14 comments:

  1. Where would we be w/o our furbabies? So cute the pics!πŸΆπŸ•πŸ©πŸ±πŸˆπŸ΄πŸ‘πŸπŸ–πŸ·πŸŽπŸπŸ°πŸ‡πŸ“πŸ”πŸ¦πŸ€πŸ...I wanted to cover all the bases. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww....so cute! I’m sure he misses his Auntie, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Bosco! He is just as cute as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh.... that last picture on blog of both of you just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh I remember Bosco. He's cute and together they were so sweet. Happy birthday little one. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to Bosco! I'm glad he's well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. JRTs are the best dogs in the world. Bosco's face reminds me of our little Boomer (except he had an ear that stuck straight up instead of neatly folding over like it was supposed to.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday to little Mr. Bosco. I am finding needleworkers often have terriers. Our house has been graced by three wire haired fox terriers over the years. (Not simultaneously!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bosco is in AR? That is where I live!! Right now in NWA, home to a little company you may have heard of, Walmart

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bosco lives in Mountain Home....not too sure where that is, actuallu.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not far from me. Northwest part of state.

    ReplyDelete