Aug 17, 2020

FAT MONDAY

 

Buzzy and I are doing our thing, but I am out of sorts, twitchy, and shooting nasty looks at the loudmouth next to me who has been hollering into her phone for an hour and a half about absolutely othing at all.

Phooey.

Well, so much for behaving myself this weekend. I thought I was being super careful, and even managed a good workout in the pool on Saturday, but I arrived here this morning fat.

As in super fat.

As in swallowed the Buick fat.

My tech and I have decided to stop looking at the darn numbers so much and concentrate on how I'm feeling. If I'm feeling poorly (which I am), then there is obviously something amiss and not for me to fret over. If, however, I'm feeling well (cannot remember when that was), then I need to take a better look at food and fluid intake.

So at least we have a plan.

I am so anxious to get back to Ellia. She delighted me for hours this weekend, and as she starts to appear, I get more and more excited to imagine her completed and hung somewhere special.

I am so very grateful for the mask ordes, Dearies! They should arrive here in about ten days or so, and then I'll pack them up and post them to you forthwith.

Also....thanks to a very astute reader, I was made aware that I gave you a bad site to learn more about transplants here in the US. It is indeed transplants.org...not singular. You can always go to the Indiana University Health site to learn more, and I have no problem with you contacting them to confirm that I am, indeed, a patient there (as Betty has done a few times now). My coordinator's name is Jane. She's a complete peach!

So there you have it...kind of a "meh" day for me here in Hoosierville, but the sun is shiming, the birds are sweetly tweeting, and I am too blessed to be stressed. Methinks a post-treatment nap will be just what the doctor ordered to snap me outta da funkenty funk funk!

Happy Fat Monday to one and all! If you're celebrating, please do so responsibly!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Betty. I wonder who else she keeps tabs on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the monkey picture, it needs to be on my wall. Prayers for your feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty needs a hobby while the lady next to you needs to be a little less selfish. Sadly the sign of the times it appears. I'm completely blown away by the attitudes of other people.
    Still, hope things are sorted and as not everybody is made according to the text books, fingers crossed you can get back on track - mainly feeling better would be a good start! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Betty, go bother someone else for a change. Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete