Mar 22, 2020

WHAT'S IN MY WIP BASKET...SUNDAY EDITION

 This is The Flood by Plum Street Samplers...a new start as of yesterday. I wanted to stitch something meaningful during this whole v-thing, and my sister reminded me that this was out there. Thanks to Miss Linda at the House of Stitches, I had this in my hot little hands and had it edged, mounted on q-snaps, and started before I knew what hit me! I'm stitching this on 28ct linen with DMC, and she is going to a very big girl when completed...about three feet by two feet!

 A small one, but good for traveling from the Happy Chair to the big girl sleigh bed. This is Flowery Alphabet by La-D-Da.

 Hoity Toity by Long Dog Samplers. I forgot how much of this one I had completed thus far!


And finally...Plum Pudding by Glendon Place. I'm still totally in love with this, but happy to take a little diversion.

So that's it...lots of friends to get me through. I hope your very own baskets are full of fun, and that you will enjoy every minute of time visiting the contents within.

I'm fully-caffeinated, showered, in fresh jams, and ready to play, Dearies! Happy Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. Caffeinated, showed and in jams! Sounds good to me! I took a two hour nap late this morning and I was happy!I don't remember seeing the second piece above. Hoity Toity is beautiful! Those brilliant colors! You stay safe and well my dear friend. Have a fantastic week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have your stitching plans all in place! I did the flood for my dad a couple of years ago and it was so much fun to stitch! I hope that you enjoy it,too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunshine 3 days in a row - no more flooding for a while (fingers crossed) so weigh that anchor on your ark! Happy stitching indeed - so much Hoity Toity that you have done! Keep your chin up girlie, you are doing well! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects to work on! I love seeing your progress on Plum Pudding, too- such gorgeous colors! Take care.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is beautiful! And I am in love your green nails!

    ReplyDelete