Jan 4, 2020

SATURDAY...AND SATURDAY EVENING



Hello, Dearies!

Here we are on the first Saturday of the New Year! I am up and about and after a few cups of damn good will get on with my day.  How about you?

Later that day...

JB is watching the sports, and I am happily stitching away with headphones on watching Miss Danielle/Stitcherista on the You Tubes work her magic. He's enjoying chili and biscuits for dinner, but I am having a cup of damn good because I blew all of my calories for the day on a sandwich at lunch time.

Phooey.

I might color this evening, since I scored a new set of brush markers from the Hobby Lobby for a great price (($10 for a set of 36), and although they are watercolor and not alcohol, I am enjoying them immensely:

Well, that's it for me, Dearies! I hope your Saturday was full of fun. Come tell me all about it!

4 comments:

  1. I am still working on my second cup. I have stitched a few stitches, did a couple loads of laundry, cleaned a bathroom so I am going to call that a days work for a Saturday :) Hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's wishing you a very healthy New Year. Thank you for letting us follow you on your journey. You are very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of progress. Colouring sounds fun - not something I've done for years, although I do have watercolour paints and pencils. Used to enjoy painting many moons ago. Glad all is well and happy chez Coni!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounded like you had a fabulous Saturday with coffee, stitching, a good sandwich, more coffee, and maybe some coloring! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete