Dec 9, 2019

MONDAY MONDAY



Here we are, Dearies....the beginning of another new week! I am in the chair doing my thing, but wishing I were home in the other chair with my magic blanket, stitching, and coloring pages.   It is dreeeeeee-ry here in Hoosierville and it would have been a perfect day to watch the rain.

Alas.

Holiday Ribbons continues. I apologize to Miss LJP...all this time I have been calling it Christmas Ribbons. If you looked for it and couldn't find it...I am a boob.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Mine was filled with stitching and coloring and sleeping and bath-taking and not much else.

Is it just me, or are the posts of stitching and decorating even more beautiful than ever? I am enjoying them very much and am in the spirit more than ever (and that's really saying something since I am Spinster Christmas 24/7 this time of year!)

Time for the headphones. The pod is unusually noisy today and I'm in the mood for a little quiet for a bit.

Happy Monday! Do something fun and come tell me all about it!


6 comments:

  1. I went to the dentist, got a clean bill of teeth, and celebrated by buying 4 bottles of Spanish champagne! Okay, the bubbly is for the holidays. This afternoon, I will be wrapping gifts in a busy mall to benefit Heart and Stroke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have had 3 days of rain with a short break and 3 more days of heavy rain. It turns into snow as it climbs higher in elevation from here. Good days to stitch! Love Holiday ribbons and I own it, but right now I am working on the Christmas Sampler by Cottage Garden Samplings. Instead of what they did, I am stitching this on 32 count Lugana that has silver through it. I'm also stitching this in green as the extra motifs are already in red. Snowflakes will be pale light blue so that they show up. Wonderful piece. Love this time of year! Happy, happy to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the progress!
    Here, the powers that be with hurricane name envy decided to name our current "storm" Atiyah. Well as there seemed to be two cyclone type swirlies above Scotland I thought oh dear double trouble! So high winds over the weekend and Monday - which led to me being outside trying to tie down the chicken run tarpaulin. Not fun, but at least the sun shone! And back to the rain this Tuesday morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holiday Ribbons/Christmas Ribbons is looking fabulous, Coni! I spent Monday puttering around doing a bit of this and a bit of that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress! I change the names of patterns all the time :) Sorry to all the designers out there!

    ReplyDelete