Dec 6, 2019

FRIDAY



Happy Friday, Dearies!

I am doing my thing and enjoying the fact that it's the end of the week. My Starbucks cold brew will be the kick off to what I hope is a quiet and stitchy weekend, and hopefully the scale will reward me with a nice weight loss to report.

Yesterday must have been just what I needed, because I had a good sleep and happy dreams. Stewey made an appearance, as did my Aunt JoAnn and my Grandma Josephine. There was also an abundance of white feathers everywhere.  Wonder what that meant?

Christmas Ribbons just blows my skirt up, and this is only the border establishment portion! I can only imagine how much fun I'm going to have once I start filing in all of the little moteefs!  For those of you who contemplate canvaswork but have never tried it, I highly encourage you to jump in. It makes for a lovely change of pace and develops new skillls that you never knew you had.

So that's it foe me on a December Friday here in Hoosierville. I hope your corner of the world is making you happy today. Come tell me all about it!

8 comments:

  1. White feathers - wonder what that meant? Angels' wings, yes,
    Angels' wings, dear heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it meant Street was up to somthing! I admit I like Angel's wings better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is blowing up my skirt as well! Enjoy the stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. White feathers are supposed to be good in dreams! Sounds like you are going to have a lot of good things coming! Fingers crossed! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are really talking me into giving canvas work a try. I think I may bring it up at my next guild meeting to see if anyone could give me some pointers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm Celina Gomez from Canada, i have been cured from genital herpes with herbalist sakura herbal medicine.
    i have been infected with Genital herpes for 1 year now , i have done so many medical treatment from different hospital still
    not cured.
    On a very good day , i decide  to make a research on my computer on how to get rid of my Genital herpes,i found a post of Sarah Wilson on how she was  cured from herpes with HERBALIST Sakura herbal remedy.
    The Herbalist email was there as well drsakuraspellalter@gmail.com +2348160802189. i contacted him for my Genital herpes infection.
    he needed few of my information and also send me his medicine through FedEx courier service.
    i received it after 3 working  days of shipment,i drink the  herbal medicine the same way Dr sakura instructed.
    but now my Genital herpes is gone totally without any side effect or harm, may God Almighty continuing to bless him abundantly .
    you can contact him on mail/ whats-app dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com +2348110114739 or follow him on Instagram @herbalist_sakura
    you can as well contact me for more information celinagomez784@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete