Oct 22, 2019

BADA BLING!!

My sister spoiled me with a package of needleminders today:

This prompted me to hunt/gather my entire collection and re-organize them a bit:


And then, because I was feeling extra sassy, I assembled a new project bag with a Halloween wip:

It was a more productive day than I would have predicted this morning. I managed to do laundry, clean up the kitchen and dining room, organize some paperwork, and do my nails! Not bad for a lazy Tuesday!

Now, though, I really do need to stitch. It's been DAYS since needle has met fabric and that just doesn't work very well for Yours Truly!

Night night, Dearies!

5 comments:

  1. Have it your way...….don't listen to the Mothers in the club...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a good day, Coni! What lovely new needle minders to add to your collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful collection of needleminders! The Halloween stitch looks intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely collection. I do love those little Starbucks cups at the bottom! Still no sewing here - but my husband had a go at the stop motion wheel of my latest vintage machine - grabbed a silicone bottle/jar opener and off it came! One teeny little bit of old oil had worked it's way into the threads and now I can finish cleaning it and set it up in the treadle! Whoohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the needleminders from your sister!

    ReplyDelete