Aug 23, 2019

LET THE SPINSTER GAMES BEGIN!

JB is on his way to NJ, so I have ten days of spinstering ahead of me to look forward to! Today's agenda is relatively simple...d-chair, Starbucks, and then home to rest.

I'm hoping that the entire weekend will be spent surrounded by stitching. Considering the date, I am starting to feel a pull toward autumnal stitching. Maybe I'll just pull out a basket or two and spread things all over the floor and play!

(But I promise not to empty the entire contents of the studio into the living room like I did before. That was just about the dumbest/smartest thing I've ever done.)

I did a huge grocery shop after Dr. Melfi yesterday and stocked up on smoothie and salad supplies, so it shouldn't be a problem staying on the Operation Go wagon. I did pick up items for steak and chicken kabobs, but if I'm careful with portions they will be a very nice treat! My old habit of having Chinese takeaway while JB is gone will have to be put on hold. Too much sodium and too many calories, I'm afraid. Maybe next time!

Well, I better get scooching. Need to get the second cup of damn good in me before hitting the shower!

Happy Fruday, Dearies! I hope your weekend plans include fun and frolic. Do something wonderful and come tell me all about it!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Friday, Coni! Hope chair time goes smoothly, get your Starbucks treat and then a stay at home weekend awaits! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I brought my latest finish - a Blackbird Designs baby girl birth design - to the framer. A pleasant surprise, it was only 125.00.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a happy weekend Coni. Little treats are good if you manage to pace them out - kudos to you for your willpower kicking in nicely. :D

    ReplyDelete