May 25, 2019

MAYNIA DAY TWENTY FIVE...THE SATURDAY REPORT

Good morning, Dearies!

Yesterday came and went with rain and in a bit of a blur, to be honest. I resisted at first but soon surrendered to it and just let the day take me where it wanted.

Unfortunately for Maynia, my selection of the day lingered while I played with Cirque:

I don't feel one bit bad about it, because as the moteefs complete I get this one closer and closer to a finish! 

Today is a bit warm and muggy for Yours Truly, so I might stay inside the friendly confines of CS2 with movies and cool bevvies. Magoo wants to play golf and go to a baseball game, but he might be sans spinster. 

I hope your weekend is off to a good start, and if this is a long one for you here in the US you get to do whatever your heart desires! Do something fun and come tell me all about it!

5 comments:

  1. I, for one, am enjoying your progress of Cirque. You shouldn't feel bad about what brings you happiness with your stitching. Warm and muggy here, but I ventured out to have lunch with a friend. Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do what makes you happy! After all, there are no hard and fast rules you have to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Cirque is coming along beautifully! I need to get back to the one I started a few years ago someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Cirque, it looks like a happy sewing session and that is what counts - relaxing with something you clearly enjoy is good for the soul! Here husband has been away visiting our daughter and I blitzed the kitchen and changed it all round (well the counters) - he won't like where the kettle is now, but I do! Hah! Cleaning is a necessary evil, but it sure gives you satisfaction when it all gleams. No sewing, a bit in the garden, sat with the chickens and that's about it here. I slept well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a hard time putting stitching down as I near a finish also :)

    ReplyDelete