Sep 25, 2018

TUESDAY MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

I made needleminders...

And I stitched!

Now it's time to find my pillow. This was a wonderful day for me, Dearies! Tinkering at the table for a few hours, a good hot scrubby shower, a nice quick healthy dinner, and stitching!  I can't think of a better was to spend the day, unless it would be with Jeffrey Dean Morgan making us waffles at our 5-star stitchy retreat while wearing our flannel jams in front of a roaring fireplace while fluffy white snow fell softly on the treetops and all of our fur babies were toasty and warm with us under magic blankets and our minions fetched us supplies from our seven story needlework and damn good coffee emporium next door.

Night night! More adventures tomorrow!

11 comments:

  1. "5-star stitchy retreat while wearing our flannel jams in front of a roaring fireplace while fluffy white snow fell softly on the treetops and all of our fur babies were toasty and warm with us under magic blankets and our minions fetched us supplies from our seven story needlework and damn good coffee emporium next door." I will now be dreaming of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "5-star stitchy retreat while wearing our flannel jams in front of a roaring fireplace while fluffy white snow fell softly on the treetops and all of our fur babies were toasty and warm with us under magic blankets and our minions fetched us supplies from our seven story needlework and damn good coffee emporium next door"--YES! Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY WORD!! Heaven on earth. Don't know what I like more, minions fetching supplies or 7 stories worth of supplies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherpas, the minions will definitely need Sherpas. And I would like a wee dram of Kahlua alongside my coffee, please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Coni, you just described my dream life. Except it would be Sean Connery. I'm a bit older.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And calorie-free chocolate too please. (Been waiting a very long time for someone clever to create it.)

    Megan
    Sydnet, Australia (on a borrowed device)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The coffee emporium needs to have tea stocked as well. Phones are silent until we are done stitching for the day. Love the calorie free chocolate idea too! and everyone's favorite wonderful snacks mysteriously stocked by the minions. And a bit of something for the nightcaps after the day's stitching is done. All for mere pennies a day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONI - You are so funny! I love your "perfect" day. Um, yes, Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The retreat sounds a MAZE ing! Dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would sign up for that retreat in a heartbeat. And I love your kitty and door! That is a great black thread you are using.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm late to comment (finally catching up with you ), but if that retreat happens I'M IN!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete