Aug 25, 2018

HOUSTON, WE'RE FORMULATING A PLAN...

So here we are on August 25th, and I am hankering for Fall stitching.

But, before we get there, I am still really enjoying Red Velvet Cake immensely:

So I think I will follow through with my original plan, which is to pick ten pieces for September and stitch each for three days. I think I will sit down on the 30th and 31st with my WIPs and stash and decide which ten will get the nod. 

Canvas work is also poking at me a bit, and methinks I might have to start getting it back into rotation. I have so many lovely things languishing...it might be a nice time to bring them out to play again.

Today, though, I am going to concentrate on the next section of RVC as soon as I get it back on q-snaps. I had it on a small set for my smaller lap stand yesterday, but today I'm breaking out the big boy!

(I have to use the smaller Elan lapstand at dialysis because my new big stand is just too heavy to cart back and forth. This is actually a good thing, though, since I can pick a smaller piece for that chair, and a larger for the Happy Chair!

Lemonade for everybody!

It's Saturday, Dearies, so I hope that means you have some time to rest and renew with something wonderful. Do it, and come tell me all about it!

7 comments:

  1. RVC is looking fabulous, Coni! I say continue on with it if it is still bringing you joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work RVC. And such organization on what goes to dialysis and "must" stay home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. When I saw its start without knowing the entire design I was ... meh. But now, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that you are able to stitch during dialysis - I didn't know if you could or not! Loving RVC; it is so pretty. Have a great Sunday!! Relax and enjoy each moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG--I just discovered your blog, and now I can't get any work done! 8 years of blog posts is a lot to catch up on! Your work is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice post really ! I apperciate your blog Thanks for sharing,keep sharing more blogs.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete