Jul 8, 2018

SUNDAY MORNING STATE OF THE SPINSTER UNION...

No stitching yesterday, but I hope to remedy that today!

The Chicken Sisters back in their roost after a night on the town, the paper is ready for perusal, and Lovey is patiently waiting for me to get it in gear so we can go to the golfing.

Yesterday was just...wonderful. After a few cups of damn good and a bagel, we headed out to the course and played eleven holes. I was limping along for the last two, but still managed to have a great time and get some exercise. Then it was home to the pool for a float and then onto the balcony for chicken fajita burritos. After cool showers it was back to the sectional for a movie...this time it was Twelve Angry Men, which I enjoyed very much. 

Who knew one pitiful little portly spinster could have so much fun in one day?

We're going to try to have a repeat performance today, but it's going to be considerably warmer, so I better get moving so that our floating time coincides with the warmest part of the afternoon. 

Happy Sunday, Dearies! I hope you are doing something that makes your heart sing! Come tell me all about it!

4 comments:

  1. So glad you are out enjoying yourself! Today is my lovey's birthday so we had bacon for breakfast and now he is outside doing whatever he does outside and I am reading blogs and folding laundry. Later I am going to take him out for supper :) Hope you enjoy the rest of your day Coni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fabulous weekend!
    We had a party to attend yesterday, and today we took a ride to our lake house and enjoyed a ride around the lake with the grandchildren and their parents. They love it and it lulls them to sleep. Two out of five conked out, and one was almost there! For the record, they are 5 and under.
    It was wonderful to have a humidity-free couple of days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog today,, I'm glad I did, you made me smile! Its so nice to meet you,, I will enjoy following along on your blogging journey! Sounds like a good few days for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete