Jul 10, 2018

ORDER DEADLINE...FRIDAY

Just a quickie today, Dearies!

I will continue to take orders for the Spinster Stitcher t-shirt until noon EST on Friday. This will allow us the weekend to get them organized, ordered, and ready for shipping the following week.  If you placed an order via mail, can you please send me a quick email to give me a heads up so that I reserve one for you?

For those interested in a damn good mug...stay tuned! I think Mr. Spinster has come up with some fun options!

And finally...Superpower items are being sourced as I type this. Car decals, magnets, tshirts, totes.....all in the works!

Thank you so much for your support! I haven't had this much fun in quite a while!


8 comments:

  1. Yay!! Excited to see all of the great ideas you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get my email/comment!
    I have a check in the mail for a shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Spinster Stitcher and Mr Spinster take over the world!

    P.S. my fingers wanted to type Sinister --> maybe suggesting some darker items for Halloween??? The Sinister Stitcher . . .

    Susan Anonymouse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to new offerings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last night I was reading your blog and had an idea. I think you should come with a line of Stewey....the rest of his name greeting cards. I think with your humor and wriiing abilities they would sell like hotcakes, or dog biscuits at a dog show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waiting for the mug and other merchandise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see everything else. Also interested is what you find out about shipping prices to Canada :)

    ReplyDelete