Nov 1, 2016

NOVEMBER...AND WE'RE STILL HERE



Stewey and I woke up early today and enjoyed a few minutes of morning sunshine spilling across the pillows.  We're in a new normal, but one that is peaceful and lovely...just taking things moment by moment and doing whatever feels right.

He is snoozing in the sun and I am in the Happy Chair, stitching the last bit of cross stitching on Vaceila before starting her beading.  Later, we might take a nap or go outside or just sit in front of the TeeVee...but we're together and for that I am profoundly happy and thankful.

Here's hoping that your November has started well and that you, too, are doing what you love with your own Little doing it with you.


(The image, which I love, is a piece by the artist Sam Toft...my very favorite!)

No comments:

Post a Comment