2. Men's indoor volleyball is a lot more fun to watch than almost any other thing men do indoors.
3. Women beach volleyball players must have tiny little heineys and mustn't mind wearing dental floss and kinesiology tape for an outfit.
4. Rugby. Holy crap.
5. If Stewey could be any Olympic animal he wanted to be, he would be one of the prancypants horses that they ride in Dressage.
6. It cracks me up that Notre Dame sends more fencers to the Olympics than they do football players to the NFL.
7. Tennis matches can last a very very long time.
8. I'm patriotic, but sometimes I like to cheer for an underdog to beat the U.S. Go, Tunisia!
9. Kathleen Baker, an American swimmer is my new hero. She has Crohn's and wins Olympic medals. I have Crohn's and have to sit down after brushing my teeth for three minutes.
10. I think I could be very good at judo. Particularly after a long day of dealing with nitwits.
11. When did Michael Phelps have a baby?
12. If you're going to have a whackadoo haircut or a crazy tattoo, you had better be a total bad ass. Otherwise, when some guy that looks like an insurance salesman beats you by a gazillion points, you just look silly.
13. Our little Hoosier swimmer can throw some fiesty shade now, can't she?
14. Did anybody else take a Tylenol (like I did) after watching the gymnast break his leg?
15. Mmmmm. McNuggets. And an ice cold diet Coke. (When is the last time I had McNuggets? Shouldn't I have McNuggets more in my life? Why can't I stop thinking about McNuggets? And a diet Coke!?)
16. Cupping...who knew? Wait a minute!! I just saw one of the Housewives get cupped!! A Housewife knew!!!