Apr 13, 2016

AND THERE WAS FEASTING, AND IT WAS GOOD!

Miss Jane and Miss Charlene hosted a spectacular birthday dinner for Aunt Chrissy and moi, and I'm still thinking about it.  I don't know if the food or the company was better, but both were absolutely wonderful.  I had bison (!) meatloaf and can only tell you that it ranks right up there with Jeffrey Dean Morgan, an afternoon snoozy nap with my Stewey Little, and waffles.  All...most excellent!

I'm loving each and every stitch of DebBee's Royal Gardens, kids.  When last we left our heroine, we had just completed the double fan stitch in the middle of the piece, and now we have FIVE (FIVE, I TELL YA!) crescent stacked crescent stitches!  Holey schmoley, I wish I could adequately capture the dimension that FIVE (!) stacked crescent stitches gives you, but hopefully this will suffice:

Spring is springing and the birds are sweetly tweeting in these here parts, so I hope you're having much the same.  

Back to the gardens!

Woo Hoo!

4 comments:

  1. I love the double fan stitch. I guess I will have to break down and look it up and try to figure it out. It is dynamite and stitched beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is way cool. I gotta get back into canvas work.

    ReplyDelete