Mar 23, 2016

FUTZINGDAY REPORT

Quiet, somewhat gloomy day today and I'm doing my level best to procrastinate.  I have a very long list of important and not so important stuff to do, but I am contemplating a nap and some evening stitching instead.

I ask you...would that be so wrong?

Here's the update on my current project:


Stewey decided to get started early on the nap.  How the heck am I supposed to resist snoodling up to this little furry creature who is as soft as a bunny and smells like baby shampoo?

6 comments:

  1. Stewey, ya got it made! Enjoy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As the great Charles Schultz said, "Happiness is a warm puppy."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to procrastinate on my days off too. Nothing like snuggling up with the fur babes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you have to decide between 2 things and one of those things is stitching, always choose stitching! Oh and puppy cuddles always choose those too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you chose to cuddle. :) Would have been the choice for me. :D Cathryn

    ReplyDelete