Apr 23, 2017

SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH SPINSTER

Bosco and I had a little adventure today and went for a little picnic in a park.  It was so wonderfully swell, that we came home and took a long nap with our faces in the sun!  I am the kind of person who says things like "I'd really like to have a picnic someday" and never does, so this felt like a major accomplishment.

As soon as I get my wits about me and my contact lenses back in, I am going to return to a little stitching.  I have been playing with Poppers, but am thinking about a new little Ink Circles piece called Oscar's Corsage that I kitted up yesterday during a visit to the studio.  Stay tuned for details!

Here's hoping that your very own weekend was wonderfully swell, too.  On to a week full of fun!




11 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great way to spend Sunday. I am so glad you and Boxco had a picnic. ♥ Hugs and Prayers, Cathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is inspiring. I think I'll have a picnic. Thanks, Coni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely way to spend time! I stitched (quilting and binding) at my patio table for several hours today--though I had to rotate seats to stay out of the sun even with the umbrella up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely day! It's been raining here for over 24 hours, so a big chunk of my day was spent knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like a sweet adventure -- having a picnic in the park.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like you and Bosco are having a god time.
    How nice to have a pic-a-nic in the park.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely, a picnic in the park. So glad Bosco has been keeping you company.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely, a picnic in the park. So glad Bosco has been keeping you company.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a lovely day! So glad you are out enjoying yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nothing like a picnic with a Bosco in the park to lift
    the spirits. We have been deluged with thunderstorms this week...today no exception. Snuggled in my version
    of your happy chair and finished stitching another Christmas ornament. Something accomplished. Another
    Ink Circles piece sounds wonderful...but hope you will
    not abandon your beautiful Poppers piece.

    ReplyDelete