Apr 24, 2017

I MAY LOSE MY MIND, BUT AT LEAST I'VE GOT A STICKER FOR THAT...

Today was paperwork day in the Spinster HQ cockpit.

This means that I just spent the last five hours paying bills, organizing files, planning the week, and sticking my stickers in my book.

There's something very ironic about the fact that I am diligent about sitting down every week and doing a lovely spread in Erin (my book), but the odds of me actually DOING any of the things on the spread are thin.  Very very thin.

But you have to admire the way I blithely slap that laundry sticker in there every week without the slightest hope of avoiding a hamper dive for socks by the end of the week, right?

So the bills are paid, the medical paperwork is all complete, appointments are confirmed, and I am ready for a nap!  No stitching to report due to the lack of any, but I promise to remedy that as soon as I regain consciousness!

Happy Monday, dearies!

11 comments:

  1. I admire your organization. I have had to deal with insurance when I had a son who had a sudden illness and I know what a full time job that is!! Prayers that you get that new kidney soon. Will it have a name too?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, indeed! But I think we should have a contest to name her...what ri you think?

      Delete
    2. Yes, indeed! But I think we should have a contest to name her...what do you think?

      Delete
  2. Ugh! Arlene dealing with insurance can become a full time(confusing) job. And Coni, heck your Erin book is what dreams are made of so keep on sticking those stickers sistuh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a fun day! Organizing stuff, something I pretend to do regularly, but then "something pretty" gets in my peripheral view and off I go. :) Hugs to you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you on getting the paperwork and the bill paying out of the way! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find your planner and stickers almost as exciting as your cross stitch! I love office supplies, journals, stickers, etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Mary! The new Erin Condren planners launch this week with tons of new goodies!

      Delete
  6. Haha! Love the title. Sanity is over rated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It never ceases to amaze me how much time I can spend on the household book work,it seems a 10 minute job that always takes half a day,I hope you have needle and thread in hand now instead of pen or keyboard:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too am a planner...not so much a doer. As long as you are enjoying yourself who cares?? Betty maybe but she can go fly a kite!

    ReplyDelete