The almost true exploits of an intrepid spinster and her stitching...and all of the things that make up her crazy, happy, quiet little life.
Sep 28, 2026
DAMNIT GUMBY
I'm sorry, Dearies, but I will be amiss for a bit longer it seems. Another round of Prednisone started today, so I find that I must be where other people are not. Carry on, please. Our regular programming will resume shortly.
“Today I read that butterflies rest when it rains because it damages their wings. It's okay to rest during the storms of life. You'll fly again when it's over.”
Hang in there and we will too! As those above me said, you are in thoughts and prayers. Toni, that was a beautiful thought you shared here. I'm going to save that one myself
Praying for you, Coni!
ReplyDeletePrayers headed your way 🙏 ❤️ m
ReplyDelete“Today I read that butterflies rest when it rains because it damages their wings. It's okay to rest during the storms of life. You'll fly again when it's over.”
ReplyDeleteIt's OK to take the scenic route! Just arrive safely. Elaine in Oz
ReplyDeleteOh Coni, I hope this round does the trick. Thinking of you and continued prayers.
ReplyDeleteHang in there and we will too! As those above me said, you are in thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteToni, that was a beautiful thought you shared here. I'm going to save that one myself
Rest and let the the Prednisone do it's thing. I know what you mean, it makes me feel "ugh" too!
ReplyDeletePraying for you for strength, how hard this must me for you
ReplyDelete