They've started the Prednisone, Dearies, so I am going quiet for a bit to spare myself (and you) all of the drama that is me while on high dose steroids.
But before I go...a fabulous shower and hairwash, a freshly made clean bed, and a little tailgate party just for me here at the Four Seasons Hospital;
See you on the other side! Cheers! ❤️
Sending good thoughts! I've taken Prednisone and it can be very helpful. Hugs!🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘
ReplyDeleteSending healing thoughts.
ReplyDeleteWishing you well and a good experience with the steroids and all other treatments. I hope you're soon back home and stitching away!
ReplyDeleteSending good thoughts for healing. Wishing you the best.
ReplyDeleteSending good thoughts and healing prayers your way, dear Coni.
ReplyDeleteRest and heal.
ReplyDeleteGet well soon Coni.
ReplyDeleteHope you are doing well. Prayers for you 🙏🙏
ReplyDeleteHope you're on the mend and things are tuned up and re-aligned. Jen
ReplyDeleteThinking of you. (((hugs)))
ReplyDeleteI hope you are doing so much better and that the prednisone has been helpful. My husband was on it for several years and never had any issues with it. Plus it was very helpful 😁
ReplyDelete