While my stitchy mojo vacations somewhere wonderful (I hope), I am pulling things from the WiP basket and poking them with needle and thread. Here's the latest FeeNee:
I'm sorry that I cannot tell you anything about the fabric or thread choices, but I'm guessing that it's a 28ct somethingorother from Picture This Plus, and the threads appear to be silk. NPI or Gumnuts? I have absolutely no clue.
Note to Newbies...document/journal your stitching! I wish I would have done a better job of keeping track of details, so that I could have an actual record rather than relying on this here blog for information.


I love the color you used for the flowers - whatever it is. In my early stitching days I was very sporadic about recording my stitching. Now I wish I had been more consistent.
ReplyDeleteLovely finish Coni!
ReplyDeleteIt is a fantastic finish, Coni. Well done! 💜
ReplyDeleteIt's lov
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely. Hit that button too early. I started Dutch Beauty maybe 2 years ago, or was it 3? Anyway, work and others tuff got in the way. It's in a roll with shoeboxes of threads in a chair I look at every day. I need to pick it back up and TRY to put a strand a day in it. That was my plan...I just need to pick the needle back up.
ReplyDeleteI like your plan. Find a WIP and work on it. I have some older Teresa Wentzlers I need to revisit and some other designers too.
Keep us posted. M in nc
Your stitchery is lovely; and now you can enjoy the great feeling to have finished off something that had been previously started. Hope your stitching mojo will continue on.
ReplyDelete