Hello, Dearies!
I had a delightfully productive and yet somehow restful weekend! I'm Spinstering this month while Rich gets him mom situated back in her condo, so trying to behave myself is top priority. 🤭
Here's Plum Street Samplers "Mini Moon", stitched on 28ct Colour & Cotton fabric in the color Dandelion. I used the threads that are called for:
Isn't she swell? I have to say...this was the perfect project the re-awaken my stitchy mojo! And, despite being completely unintentional, I have a patriotic finish during our 250 year!
My reading life has settled into a great routine of reading a chapter of Ulysses, followed by the summary/explanation/analysis chapter of the guide by Patrick Hastings. In a million years I never would have imagined it, but I am positively LOVING this book!
I've not been on the scale for several weeks, since I know the number would probably cause me to spiral, but I am eating very well and carefully. Here's my favorite dinner....a veggie flatbread with tzatzki sauce, red onion, cucumber, tomato, and peppers. I also try to add protein in the form of either deli or grilled chicken. Delicious!Today is laundry day. I cleaned the bathroom to within an inch of its life on Saturday, so I need something a bit less physically hard today. I might even try to get down to the pool later if both the weather and Louie behave themselves!
A happy Monday, indeed! What's making you happy, today? Come tell me all about it!



Quite the Monday! What a lovely finish and delicious dinner! I hope you get many pool days this month!
ReplyDeleteYour veggie flatbread fixings (well, minus the onions) look great, Coni. Yum! Hope you were able to get in some swim time. Happy Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteOops, hit enter too soon! Your finish is fantastic. Woohoo!
ReplyDeleteStitching finish is so charming. I have a thing for bunnies. And your dinner looks scrumptious!! Enjoy that pool time!
ReplyDelete