Jan 22, 2018

MONDAY CHAIR TIME


Bigger needles running full steam ahead.  It makes for a better cleaning, but is a much harder workout.  I might need a little nap when I get home.

Yesterday was quite possibly the closest I've come to a perfect Sunday in a long time.  Mass in the Basilica, breakfast burritos at home, the Sunday New York Times, a nice long snoozy nap with my face in the sun, chicken fajitas for dinner, and then stitching late into the night while Rich watched his Eagles win and then went to bed happy.  Bliss.

I'm going to settle in and watch some FlossTube now.  I've done my "run through" of email, etc., and now it's time to zone out.

Happy Monday, Dearies!  Hope your weekend was wonderful and that your week is off to a wonderful start! Come tell me all about it!



14 comments:

  1. There's snow outside that window. For me that would be lovely to look at. But not everyone loves the snow like I do. Hope the day moves quickly for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coni, it looks like you have a better view this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK - that view is more like it...Now to get someone to
    build a jolly snowman outside that window to the right...
    Feel snug while zoning out...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you truly had Sunday Bliss! Love, hugs & prayers, Cathryn ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best wishes to you during your trying time. I'LL KEEP YOU IN MY BEST THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS! Thanks for sharing. I am so sorry about your loss of that adorable little Stewey. They manage to take a part of our hearts with them, don't they? Take good care, and keep on blogging! : ) Brenda King

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is absolutely awesome to hear!! So glad to see you stitching!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear that things are moving along in a positive direction. The word from peopld I know who are,on dialysis, is that naps are mandatory! Now isn't that great! Thoughts are with you and Rich.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please forgive typing and punctuation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So delighted for you! Days like that stay forever! Have a good rest.luv,
    MaryO1230
    🌺🌻🌼🌷🏡🌹πŸ₯€πŸ‘πŸ™„

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that snowy view you got today. When you mentioned yesterday's nap with your face in the sun I couldn't help but think of pictures of Stewey napping in the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad your days are getting close to perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's so restful watching snow fall. Hope you had a smooth session, Coni.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's so restful watching snow fall. Hope you had a smooth session, Coni.

    ReplyDelete