Jul 26, 2017

I GUESS NOW I HAVE TO FINISH IT!



I realized after I had done it that putting the date on this might not have been the brightest idea, but...who cares if it says 2017 and probably won't be done until 2140?  

What it did do, however, was get me thinking about gathering a Fall basket and getting myself back to a more "seasonal" rotation.  I have a nice long retreat at Donaldson coming up next weekend, and I'm thinking that it might be the perfect excuse to close out Summer stitching and launch myself into Fall!

Today is a prancydancing day.  I signed up for Miss Ruth's next Mystery Class (which is a fabulous blue bird!) and the UPS thingie tells me that it will be here today!  I keep running to the front door every time I hear a noise, thinking it's my delivery!  Oh, I just can't wait.

(Prancypants dance.  Prancypants dance.  Prancypants dance!)

Today is printer set up day.  My old one didn't survive the move, so I grabbed one at the Targets that is supposed to be very easy to use and will print from my iPad thingie.  Fingers crossed!

Futzingday is upon us, dearies!  Let's all do something fun and then tell each other about it!

13 comments:

  1. Hi Coni, Don't worry about putting the date on that stitching. I have a sampler hanging in my living room that says 2000 on the left side and 2012 on right side. Sooner or later I get things completed. So hoping you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are having a good Futzing Day, Coni! I look forward to seeing your bluebird piece. Enjoy prancypants dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun? Well maybe. I've ordered a couple of fabrics from Picture this Plus. I'm on my oxygen today and working on my newsletter. At least I'm smiling. Does that count? :D Love, hugs & prayers, Cathryn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh I like those sunflowers! My Futzing day will consist of working on my HAED which has been the usual for the last three years and may be for another three. For a treat I might go play with my other stash for a while and bemoan my lack of time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coni, The colors are gorgeous....almost the colors of early Autumn. Can't wait to see the finished piece. At your stitching speed, that will probably be tomorrow?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A retreat - awesome-sauce!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful smile, Cathryn!!
    Finish it, finish it, Coni.....Goodness
    you do good work.... This one will be a
    beauty and accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, it would easy enough to change the 7 to a 8 or even a 9 if you need to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What is the brand name of printer? Looking for one that's compatible with my iPad and iPhone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Prancypants dance is hard to say three times fast.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is some pretty!! I would love to see this prancypants dance hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I went to the eye doctor and was told "for your age...." and I finally fit is something petite. Who knew they made petite eyeglass frames? Now if only jeans worked like that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gosh I like those sunflowers! My Futzing day will consist of working on my HAED which has been the usual for the last three years and may be for another three. For a treat I might go play with my other stash for a while and bemoan my lack of time.
    ตารางบอล

    ReplyDelete