Apr 1, 2016

ROAD TRIP!

Miss Charlene and I are in the great state of Illinois today.  She is christening her son's endodontic practice, and I'm along for moral support.  (How cool is it that she gets to celebrate her son's achievement by being hs very first patient?)

Once her procedure is completed we are going to head to Designer's Desk for some perusing, but I am going to do my best to restrain myself.  I really don't neeeed anything.

(I know.  I know.  Neeeed has nothing to do with it, right?)

Stewey has been left to his own devices today with a visit from his Aunt Chrissy in the afternon.  I'll either go home to a sleeping pup on his perch or Armageddon.

I think that's the update for today, kids.  I hope your Friday is wonderful and that your weekend is off to a roaring start!.


5 comments:

  1. You have to show us tomorrow how your perusing turned into purchasing. Stewy may get into a little trouble because it is April Fool's Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's possible to find nothing to purchase at Designer's Desk! Huge inventory and great shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time and I give you permission to buy some goodies. Hope Stewey will not be too upset when you get home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fun day! Can't wait to hear how Stewey made out without you :)

    ReplyDelete