Apr 24, 2016

QUEASY LIKE A SUNDAY MORNING

I  made a lot of progress on Royal Gardens last night during a seven hour marathon of Game of Thrones.

The light yellow centers of those "crescent with tail" stitches are all woven!

I started to go a bit sideways on my colors last night and wondered if the whole thing is going to look like one big fat mess, but then I decided that I will just pretend this piece is a tribute to Prince and I moved on.

See?  Lemons to lemonade in one fell swoop!  Who knew that it could be so easy?

(But, isn't it interesting how we can look at one of our stitchy pieces or see a book that we've read and remember exactly where we were at the time?  I think I love that feeling...like there is something out there in the universe to remember our stories for us.)

Good Grief, Charlie Brown!  So much philosophising on a Sunday!

"Mo-ther, put down that iPad and fetch me my tea and toast, please.    Nothing good comes from you spending time thinking about things rather that catering to my every whim."

13 comments:

  1. Wow, Coni! You are moving along on Royal Gardens. Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just zipping along on Royal Gardens! It's so true that we can look at a stitched piece and remember the time and what was happening in our life when we stitched it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It keeps getting better and better ....you
    don't need a princely reason ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, it's gorgeous.
    Hi Stewey! :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Royal Garden is looking so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well that's just breath~taking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your stitching is incredibly beautiful. I adore the piece!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an amazing piece, you did a wonderful job. Liz

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do not do this type of stitch work ( karmic issues I think)but I gotta tell you I love the wat the colors and pattern you are working on now is coming together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your stitching is beautiful-the only stitch I know is the x so I am in awe! It is so true that stitching is tied to memories and can bring them back with a rush.

    ReplyDelete
  11. RR
    แคนดี้ดรีม เป็นเกมสล็อตขนาด 7×7 ช่อง
    “ช็อกโกแลต” เป็นสัญลักษณ์ Wild ของเกม สามารถใช้แทนทุกสัญลักษณ์ในเกม
    วิธีชนะเกม (Payout) คือ ทำให้สัญลักษณ์เดียวกัน 5 ช่องขึ้นไปเกาะเป็นกลุ่มเดียวกัน
    ยิ่งชนะเกมด้วยช่องจำนวนมากเท่าไหร่ อัตราคูณแต้มก็จะยิ่งสูงขึ้น
    สล็อตออนไลน์
    สล็อตออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete