Mar 15, 2016

WELL, SO MUCH FOR BEING ORGANIZED

I spent the better part of three days getting ready for all of my Guild meetings, yet somehow managed to forget the chart for the project I wanted to stitch last night.

Oey.

But it was still lovely to catch up with my stitchy peeps and to get inspired by their projects.

One last meeting tonight.  If I forget the chart this time I'm going to have to seriously consider hiring a new assistant. (The old one seems to be preoccupied with snoozing in the sun while issuing snarky comments about my Spring cleaning.)

5 comments:

  1. Hmmmm Mr. Snarky huh? Put him to work or join him in Sunny naps. :) Cathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Cathryn. Isn't he the typical male----whether man or dog
    Still when that little puppy tries to give a person good morning kisses my heart just melts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw the storms approaching your area. Hope you both are safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never forgotten my chart but one time I didn't bring any thread with me. And I don't think you will find another assistant as cute as the one you have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stewey hide the chart, me thinks.

    ReplyDelete