Sep 24, 2014

SOMEBODY CALL WEIGHT WATCHERS

My mom can't come to the blog right now.  She's sitting in the Happy Chair....eyes glazed over....mumbling something about being normal and just doing things like a person does without having to fall into the "all spinster / all the time" trap.

For the last eight days, my stupid Mo-ther has consumed nothing but bruschetta and pudding.

Bruschetta.

And pudding.

What can I say?  When the old lady goes on a tear, there's not much that I am able to do that will snap her out of whatever crazypants mess she's got cooking in that hot crock pot full of obsession she owns.  Best to just let her tire herself out, and then when she finally falls into a heap, I can call my Aunt Chrissy to come help me clean up the mess.

I hope that your corner of the world is a lot more.....normal.  Until we meet again, I remain your loyal and devoted pal.

With much love,
Stewey

6 comments:

  1. Stewey, my dear friend, so good to hear from you. Sometimes you are just a life-savor ;) - that's your lot in life. I'm so glad you have Aunt Chrissy to help you. Surely you must know by now that you must treasure Mo-ther and all her special uniqueness. :D Love and hugs to you both. Thanks for writing - I always appreciate your updates. Cathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good that Mo-ther has you for her own special guardian. Thank you for taking good care of her. You know she loves you in her own special way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy Mo-ther is happy, that's all that matters. I enjoy her little slices of life that she offers up. Your home sounds so warm and inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stewey, please know that weirdness is simply a side-effect of awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Coni! miss you, come back and make me chuckle with your awesome posts! and bring your little dog too! shelley reynolds

    ReplyDelete

  6. RR
    โดยปลาแต่ละชนิดจะมีอัตราการจ่ายเงินรางวัลที่แตกต่างกันขึ้นอยู่กับเลเวลและขนาดของปลา
    ซึ่งผู้เล่นสามารถลุ้นรางวัลได้ถึง 3 ระดับด้วยกัน ทั้งนี้เงินรางวัลแจ็กพอตจะขึ้นอยู่กับยอดการเดิมพันรวม
    ผู้เล่นจะมีสิทธิ์ลุ้นรับรางวัลได้หากตรงตามตามเงื่อนไขของเกม และนี่เองคือจุดเด่นที่ทำให้ตัวเกมมีความน่าสนใจ
    สล็อตPG
    สล็อตPG

    ReplyDelete