Oct 28, 2008

PLEASE PASS THE MRS. BUTTERWORTH'S

It was waffle night at Chez Spinster. As you can see, I completed the outer border of waffle stitches. These were done in Watercolors "Burnt Toast" and I loved every single one of them. What a fun stitch! I also started on the outer/outer border before turning out the lights.


Stewey was feeling a little poorly last evening, so he put himself to bed about 8:30. He was so excited to learn that it would snow, but then fell into a fit when it didn't last more than three minutes. He is so ready to go out and make that first snowman. Methinks I could wait just a little longer, however, since the fall colors are still seeping into the living room in the afternoons and making me very happy. "Please let me sleep, Mommie. I have the sniffles and need my beauty rest."



7 comments:

  1. WOW, you are almost done! it looks great.

    Give Stewey a pat pat for me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very disappointed to learn that you don't use real maple syrup. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Coni,

    You've made some great progress and the Waffle Stitches look great!

    Cynthia
    Windy Meadow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your waffle stitch. And I hope Stewey is feeling better today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's looking gorgeous, love the Burnt Toast. hope Stewey is feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey. I've been waffle stitching last night and today, too. Except mine are blue. Maybe I'm supposed to have blueberry syrup?

    Honestly. The burnt toast looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your waffles look great and love the color. Hope Stewey is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete