Oct 17, 2008

DAMN, DRAT, AND PHOOEY

Sorry, kids. I'd love to show you stitchy pics or regale you with the latest Stewey news, but I got my flu shot yesterday. And, if you're me, that means that today has been spent feeling like I've been hit by a train. Repeatedly.

Don't cry for me Argentina. I've started the new DebBee's Diamond Delights III and think it's just wonderful. AND! I've filed all of my BSFF's Laura J. Perin charts into a wonderful binder that I am now going to take to bed with me (like Linus' blanket).

But first Aunt Chrissy is going to plant me in the Happy Chair with a cup of tea, You've Got Mail on the TeeVee, and a warm soft pup for company.

Stay tuned!

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh...hoping my kiddos don't have the same reaction when they get their flu shots! Feel better soon!

    "You've Got Mail" is one of my favoritist movies. It's one that I will watch over and over and over again, plus I know a lot of one liners from it, some of which are quite applicable in social circles. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "you got immunized"
    feel better
    smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love it if you would contact me regarding your stitching album. There are many pieces I fell in love with and do not know who the designer is. What a beautiful album! Wow! Please email me at blake@cfu.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got my flu shot yesterday, thankfully it never bothers me.
    Love the movie choice !

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL sorry you're sick - but love your post on the subject. I would NEVER have a flu shot - I never get flu anyway. I had one once at my mother's insistence, and of course was sick for a week afterward. I need to immortalize your title on this one in needlepoint - with a lovely border around it. HMmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete